|aka||Type aka here, not up there|
|Production||produced from when to when+total units made (optional)|
|Body Style||5-Door, 5-seat Station Wagon|
|Length||length - type here|
|Width||Width - type here|
|Height||Height - type here|
|Wheelbase||wheelbase - type here|
|Weight||Weight - you get the point|
|Engine||3.2 litre DOHC Inline-6|
|Power|| 235 hp @ N/A rpm|
N/A lb-ft of torque @ N/A rpm
|Designer||under Steve Mattin|
Use the following MODEL TEMPLATE as the foundation for the Autopedia's Model page:
Start off with a brief Introduction to the particular MODEL. Please DO NOT use the same Introduction text from the <MODEL> Review page, but rather paraphrase ideas relevant to grasp an overall scope of the vehicle.
Please include the following line at the bottom of this section. Please replace <MODEL> Review with the proper text:
See Autopedia's comprehensive <MODEL> Review.
Mention any minor facelifts or major changes made to the vehicle here.
Styles and Major OptionsEdit
Certain vehicles come in different trim levels or body styles. Features and major options should be mentioned here.
Add more fields as necessary.
Add more fields as necessary.
As seen on the FuelEconomy.gov website, the City/Highway MPG averages are as follows:
Engine and TransmissionEdit
Specifications, details, graphs, pictures and other information regarding the powertrain is placed in this section.
Please make sure to write information of the vehicle's performance in a third-person point of view. This section should include information about the car's acceleration figures, handling, braking, etc.
If using information gathered from Road Test articles from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
- RECALL ALERT:On November 23, 2007, Volvo issued a recall affecting 38,000 Europe-market diesel cars including the S60, V70, XC70 and XC90 models made in 2006 due to a fuel injector plants material fault that could cause the motor to catch fire. The vehicle is also involved in another recall involving 18,000 units along with its V70 sibling. This time relating to an airbag problem in the side of the car. Affected in this second recall are cars sold in Sweden, Britain and the United States for M.Y. 2006.
- RECALL ALERT: On April 28, 2008, Volvo issued a recall affecting about 65,000 2008 M.Y. Volvo V70 and XC70s. The reason lies with a a software problem that delays that triggering of the side-impact air-bags. Only European market vehicles are affected. US and Canada units are clear out of the woods.
- RECALL ALERT:On December 22 2009, Volvo issued a recall affecting 136100 MY 2001 - 2005 S60, S80, V70, XC70, and XC90s operated in warm climates due to the possibility of crack developing in the fuel pump's flange when exposed to hot temperatures (and thermal cycling) combined with varying fuel quality. A compromised flange may leak fuel and/or result in a fire. Owners are instructed to bring their vehicles into the dealer for inspection. If the part is defective, Volvo will replaced it with modified flange at no charge. The recall campaign is scheduled to begin in January 2010. The recall also includes 5,253 MY 2010 XC60s on a separate issue, still revolving around the fuel system in which a fuel line rail cover designed to protect the fuel lines on the XC60 may be improperly attached, thus exposing the lines to damage. The damaged pieces may leak, possibly resulting in a fire. Owners of the affected models are asked to bring their vehicles to the dealer for inspection and/or a repair at no charge. The recall campaign is scheduled to begin in January 2010. The first issue is filed under NHTSA Recall Campaign ID 09V483000 PE09039 while the second issue is filed under NHTSA Recall Campaign ID 09V477000. 
This section should reference points on safety ratings and features of the vehicle.
Add Photos of the vehicle here.
Please make sure not to use copyrighted photos.
List the colors that the particular <MODEL> is offered in.
Create links to other <MAKE> <MODEL> pages in this section.
If there are hybrid versions of this vehicle manufactured, then please elaborate a little bit on it here.
This section should include information on the interior's design, build quality, ergonomics, space (head and legroom, front and rear), features, stowage compartments and overall comfortability and livability. Add pictures wherever applicable and keep information in a third-person point of view.
Add more fields as necessary.
|Year X||Year X-2||Year X-3||Year X-4|
Please make sure to keep critiques in a third-person point of view. If using criticisms from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
Fill in as many as appropriate. Add more if necessary and pictures wherever applicable.
Please make sure NOT to use copyrighted pictures.
Current Generation: (YYYY–present)Edit
Fifth generation (YYYY–YYYY)Edit
Fourth generation (YYYY–YYYY)Edit
Third generation (YYYY–YYYY)Edit
Second generation (YYYY–YYYY)Edit
First Generation/Origins (YYYY–YYYY)Edit
If the vehicle is sold in other markets worldwide, then this is the section to mention that information. Also, mention if the <MODEL> goes by another name in these other markets.
Design quirks and odditiesEdit
Refer to any pop-culture tidbits about the vehicle in this section.
List out notable awards that the model has recieved while in production. Boldface the company or organization that gives out the award, and Italicize the name of the award.
|image (between 170-190 pixels)|
|Assar Gabrielsson||Corporate website||A brand of the Geely Automobile Group|
- Volvo XC70 Official Homepage
- Geneva Pre-Show: 2008 Volvo XC70 Breaks Out Onto The Internet Jalopnik
- Official details on Volvo’s new XC70 Motor Authority
- Volvo Recalling 56,000 Cars Due To Material & Airbag Problems
- Geneva Show: Volvo “Ocean Race Edition” Models