|Volvo S60 Concept|
|aka||Type aka here, not up there|
|Body Style||how many doors+how many seats+what type of body|
|Length||length - type here|
|Width||Width - type here|
|Height||Height - type here|
|Wheelbase||wheelbase - type here|
|Weight||Weight - you get the point|
|Transmission||transmission + drive|
|Power||180 hp @ N/A rpm|
N/A lb-ft of torque @ N/A rpm
|Designer||under Steve Mattin|
Use the following MODEL TEMPLATE as the foundation for the Autopedia's Model page:
Start off with a brief Introduction to the particular MODEL. Please DO NOT use the same Introduction text from the <MODEL> Review page, but rather paraphrase ideas relevant to grasp an overall scope of the vehicle.
See Autopedia's comprehensive Volvo S60 Concept Review.
Please make sure to keep critiques in a third-person point of view. If using criticisms from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
If the vehicle is sold in other markets worldwide, then this is the section to mention that information. Also, mention if the <MODEL> goes by another name in these other markets.
Design quirks and oddities
Refer to any pop-culture tidbits about the vehicle in this section.
List out notable awards that the model has recieved while in production. Boldface the company or organization that gives out the award, and Italicize the name of the award.
|image (between 170-190 pixels)|
Engines · Transmission · Technologies
|Assar Gabrielsson||Corporate website||A brand of the Geely Automobile Group|
- Volvo S60 Concept: First Teaser Shots Revealed Ahead of Detroit Show
- New Volvo S60 Concept Car Teaser Photos Released
- Volvo previews S60 Concept ahead of 2009 NAIAS debut
- Volvo S60 Concept teaser image released
- Detroit Auto Show: Volvo S60 Concept Heading To Detroit
- Detroit '09 Preview: Volvo S60 Concept
- Volvo reveals S60 Concept ahead of Detroit Auto Show debut
- Volvo S60 Concept: A Preview Of The 2010 Volvo S60