|Peugeot 308 RCZ|
|aka||Type aka here, not up there|
|Production||2009-2015 in Graz, Austria by Magna Steyr|
|Class||Compact Sports Car|
|Body Style||2-door, 2+2-seat Coupe|
|Length||length - type here|
|Width||Width - type here|
|Height||Height - type here|
|Wheelbase||wheelbase - type here|
|Weight||1,394 kg (1.6 THP)
1,474 kg (2.0 HDi)
|Power||N/A hp @ N/A rpm|
N/A lb-ft of torque @ N/A rpm
The Peugeot 308 RCZ is a coupe manufactured by the French car company.
Start off with a brief Introduction to the particular MODEL. Please DO NOT use the same Introduction text from the <MODEL> Review page, but rather paraphrase ideas relevant to grasp an overall scope of the vehicle.
- 1 Recent Changes
- 2 Styles and Major Options
- 3 Pricing
- 4 Gas Mileage
- 5 Engine and Transmission
- 6 Performance
- 7 Reliability
- 8 Safety
- 9 Photos
- 10 Colors
- 11 Main Competitors
- 12 Hybrid Models
- 13 Unique Attributes
- 14 Interior
- 15 Resale Values
- 16 Criticisms
- 17 Generations
- 18 Current Generation: (YYYY–present)
- 19 Worldwide
- 20 Design quirks and oddities
- 21 Awards
- 22 See Also
- 23 External Links
Recent Changes[edit | edit source]
- For 2011, Peugeot rolled out the limited run Asphalt edition RCZ. The blacked-out special features a unique Noir Telluric exterior shade with black 19-inch alloys and a black leather interior to match.
- The 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show plays host to the unveiling of a limited edition version of the RCZ. Limited to 200 units only and priced at €35,500, It features pearlescent white livery contrasted by the real carbon fiber rooftop and mirror housings as well as the gloss black of the bumper grille and the brake calipers, the smoked chrome of the wheel arches and the matte black of the 19-inch alloy wheels. Inside, the interior is finished with Peugeot's top-of-the-range Nappa black leather upholstery while the vehicle's standard equipment has been upgraded with various features such as directional bi-Xenon headlamps, heated electric seats, front and rear parking assistance and alarm. 
Styles and Major Options[edit | edit source]
Certain vehicles come in different trim levels or body styles. Features and major options should be mentioned here.
Pricing[edit | edit source]
Add more fields as necessary.
Gas Mileage[edit | edit source]
Add more fields as necessary.
As seen on the FuelEconomy.gov website, the City/Highway MPG averages are as follows:
Engine and Transmission[edit | edit source]
List of engines
|Model||Engine||Displacement cc||Power||Torque||0-100 km/h||Top speed (km/h)||Transmission||CO2 emission|
|1.6 THP156 2010-||I4 Turbo||1,598 cc||154 bhp at 6,000 rpm||240 N.m at 1,400 rpm||8.4 s||212||6-speed automatic||168 g/km|
|1.6 THP200 2010-||I4 Turbo||1,598 cc||197 bhp at 5,800 rpm||275 N.m at 1,770 rpm||7.5 s||235||6-speed manual||155 g/km|
|1.6 THP270 2014-||I4 Turbo||1,598 cc||266 bhp at 6,000 rpm||330 N.m at 1,900 rpm||5.9 s||250||6-speed manual||149 g/km|
|2.0 HDi163 2010-||I4 Turbo||1,997 cc||161 bhp at 4,000 rpm||320 N.m at 2,000 rpm||8.2 s||220||6-speed manual||139 g/km|
|2.0 HDi FAP 165 2012-||I4 Turbo||1,997 cc||161 bhp at 4,000 rpm||340 N.m at 2,000 rpm||8.2 s||225||6-speed manual|
Performance[edit | edit source]
Please make sure to write information of the vehicle's performance in a third-person point of view. This section should include information about the car's acceleration figures, handling, braking, etc.
If using information gathered from Road Test articles from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
Reliability[edit | edit source]
Warranty options and scheduled maintainance information should be mentioned here.
Safety[edit | edit source]
This section should reference points on safety ratings and features of the vehicle.
Photos[edit | edit source]
Add Photos of the vehicle here.
Please make sure not to use copyrighted photos.
Colors[edit | edit source]
List the colors that the particular <MODEL> is offered in.
Main Competitors[edit | edit source]
- Mini Coupe John Cooper Works Edition
Hybrid Models[edit | edit source]
If there are hybrid versions of this vehicle manufactured, then please elaborate a little bit on it here.
Unique Attributes[edit | edit source]
Interior[edit | edit source]
This section should include information on the interior's design, build quality, ergonomics, space (head and legroom, front and rear), features, stowage compartments and overall comfortability and livability. Add pictures wherever applicable and keep information in a third-person point of view.
Resale Values[edit | edit source]
Add more fields as necessary.
|Year X||Year X-2||Year X-3||Year X-4|
Criticisms[edit | edit source]
Please make sure to keep critiques in a third-person point of view. If using criticisms from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
Generations[edit | edit source]
Fill in as many as appropriate. Add more if necessary and pictures wherever applicable.
Please make sure NOT to use copyrighted pictures.
Current Generation: (YYYY–present)[edit | edit source]
Fifth generation (YYYY–YYYY)[edit | edit source]
Fourth generation (YYYY–YYYY)[edit | edit source]
Third generation (YYYY–YYYY)[edit | edit source]
Second generation (YYYY–YYYY)[edit | edit source]
First Generation/Origins (YYYY–YYYY)[edit | edit source]
Worldwide[edit | edit source]
If the vehicle is sold in other markets worldwide, then this is the section to mention that information. Also, mention if the <MODEL> goes by another name in these other markets.
Design quirks and oddities[edit | edit source]
Refer to any pop-culture tidbits about the vehicle in this section.
Awards[edit | edit source]
2009 25th International Automotive Festival Most Beautiful Car 2010 Top Gear Coupe Of The Year
See Also[edit | edit source]
Concept: 207 SW Outdoor · 908RC · 207 RCup · Moovie · 20Cup · Coupé 407 Prologue · 907 · Quark · 1007 RC · 407 Silhouette · 407 Elixir · Hoggar Concept · 4002 Leon · 807 Grand Tourisme · RC · RC Diamonds · RC Spades · H2O · 307 CC · 607 Pescarolo · Sesame · Moonster · e-Doll · Vroomster · Bobslid · Kart Up · 607 Feline · 306 HDI · 206 Escapade · 20C · 806 Runabout · Nautilus · Touareg · Asphalte · Toscana · Tulip · Ion · Oxia · Proxima · Quasar · 308 RC Z · Safari Heuliez · 308 SW Prologue · 308 Hybride HDi Concept · Flux Concept · Bipper Beep Beep Concept · RC HYmotion4 Concept · Prologue Concept · RC HYmotion3 Concept · RD Concept · 3008 HYbrid4 Concept · RCZ HYbrid4 Concept · BB1 Concept · HYbrid3 Evolution Concept · SR1 Concept · 5 by Peugeot Concept · EX1 Concept · HR1 Concept
|Armand Peugeot||Corporate website||A division of Peugeot-Citroen PSA|
External Links[edit | edit source]
Please include any external sites that were used in collaborating this data, including manufacturer sites, in this section.
News and References
- Peugeot 308 RCZ teaser released
- Peugeot RCZ Revealed Ahead of Frankfurt debut
- Peugeot RCZ Coupe Officially Revealed: Striking Audi TT Rival gets Petrol and Diesel Engines
- Peugeot RCZ: For Skinny TT-Loving Frenchies
- Frankfurt Preview: Peugeot to show production 3008 HYBrid, 5008, RCZ
- Peugeot Launches Limited Edition of RCZ Sports Coupe with Real Carbon Fiber Roof in Frankfurt
- Film Noir: Peugeot RCZ gets matte black for special Asphalt edition
Enthusiast Sites and Discussion Forums