|Citroën Cactus-C Concept|
Use the following MODEL TEMPLATE as the foundation for the Autopedia's Model page:
Start off with a brief Introduction to the particular MODEL. Please DO NOT use the same Introduction text from the <MODEL> Review page, but rather paraphrase ideas relevant to grasp an overall scope of the vehicle.
Please include the following line at the bottom of this section. Please replace <MODEL> Review with the proper text:
See Autopedia's comprehensive <MODEL> Review.
Photos[edit | edit source]
Unique Attributes[edit | edit source]
Criticisms[edit | edit source]
Please make sure to keep critiques in a third-person point of view. If using criticisms from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
Worldwide[edit | edit source]
If the vehicle is sold in other markets worldwide, then this is the section to mention that information. Also, mention if the <MODEL> goes by another name in these other markets.
Design quirks and oddities[edit | edit source]
Refer to any pop-culture tidbits about the vehicle in this section.
Awards[edit | edit source]
List out notable awards that the model has recieved while in production. Boldface the company or orgainization that gives out the award, and Italicize the name of the award.
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Citroen Cactus-C: Frankfurt Concept Previews French Prius
- Citroen preps C-Cactus Concept for Frankfurt
- Citroen C-Cactus Concept to Debut at Frankfurt
- Frankfurt auto show:Citroen C-Cactus Concept
- Citroën Confirms Feasibility Study into C-Cactus Concept-based Vehicle
- Citroen Officially Considering Producing 83 MPG Hybrid or All-Electric Version of C-Cactus