Search By Model
|2016 Current Models
Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Limited (simplified Chinese: 华晨中国汽车控股有限公司; traditional Chinese: 華晨中國汽車控股有限公司; pinyin: Huáchén Zhōngguó Qìchē Kònggǔ Yǒuxiàngōngsī), is an automobile manufacturer based in Shenyang, Liaoning in the People's Republic of China.
In 2003 BMW and Brilliance signed a deal for the production of sedans in China.
Brilliance's BS6 (Zhonghua) sedan failed to pass an ADAC crash test in Germany, getting only one star out of a possible five. A Brilliance spokesman claimed it "was only a temporary setback". It still expected to sell 158,000 cars in Europe over the next five years. 
|image (between 170-190 pixels)|
|BRILLIANCE CHINA AUTO|
place corporate family (along with sibling marques) here
|name of founder/s||Corporate website||independent|
- Brilliance China Auto's official site in English
- Brilliance China Auto's official site in Chinese
- Brilliance China Auto Forums
- China Car Forums (in English)
- Beijing 2008 preview: Brilliance BS2
- Brilliance Junjie Station Wagon Revealed (Cn)
- Brilliance VIN decoder