The Bologna Motor Show is an auto show held in Bologna, Italy, in December. It is recognized as an international show by the Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles.
The 2010 show was run 2 to 4 December 2010.
The 2009 show was shortened to five days due to the economical crise in automobile industry, and was run 4 to 8 December 2009.
The 2008 show runs from December 5 to December 14.
The 2007 show runs from December 7 through December 16.
- Alfa Romeo 147 Ducati
- Audi A3 Cabriolet
- Citroën Nemo Concetto concept
- Ford Focus Style Wagon facelift
- Hummer H3 Black Edition
- Hyundai i10
- Mahindra Goa GLX 2.5 CRDe 6seater (European introduction)
- Mahindra Bolero Pick-up 2.5 CRDe EURO4 One Cabin (European introduction)
- Mahindra Goa DX EURO4 (European introduction)
- Mazda5 facelift
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (European introduction)
- Opel Zafira facelift
- Peugeot Bipper Tepee concept
- Porsche Boxster RS60 Spyder
- Renault Modus facelift
- Renault Grand Modus
- Martin Motors Bubble (European introduction, licensed from Shuanghuan)
- Subaru Impreza STI N14 by Prodrive
- Subaru Impreza 2.5 STI AWD (European introduction)
- Tata Ace Electric
- Tata Elegante concept (European introduction)
The 2006 show runs from December 5 through December 17.
- Chevrolet Lacetti diesel
- DR 3
- DR 5
- Fiat Panda Panda
- Ford C-MAX facelift
- Great Wall Hover Limousine (European introduction)
- Katay Gonow Troy (European introduction)
- Katay Gonow Victory (Europe introduction)
- Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster (European introduction)
- Maserati MC12 Corsa
- Opel Astra MY2007
- Martin Motors CEO (European introduction, licensed from Shuanghuan)
- Škoda Roomster Scout
- Smart Fortwo
- SsangYong Actyon Sport SUT (European introduction)
- Tata Indica 1.4 DICOR 16v
- Tata Indigo SW 1.4 DICOR 16v
- Tata Safari 2.2 DICOR
- Tata TL Sprint
- Toyota Auris (European introduction)
- Volkswagen CrossTouran
See also Edit
- ↑ "THE 47 PREMIERES OF THE 2010 MOTOR SHOW". www.motorshow.it/en. http://www.motorshow.it/en/view/Pagine/835/The-47-premieres-of-the-Motor-Show.html. Retrieved 2010-12-04.
- ↑ 3pix Studio. "Made in Italy - Tazzari ZERO - Auto elettrica - Made in Italy". Tazzari ZERO. http://www.tazzari-zero.com. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- ↑ "Tazzari Zero debuts at Bologna Motor Show, price revealed". green.autoblog.com. http://green.autoblog.com/2009/12/08/tazzari-zero-debuts-at-bologna-motor-show-price-revealed/. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- ↑ "Mazda 3 hatchback unveiled at Bologna motor show". carmagazine.co.uk. http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/News/Search-Results/Motor-show--events/Other-shows/Mazda-3-hatchback-unveiled-at-Bologna-motor-show/. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- ↑ "Indica EV showcased at Bologna Motor Show- Quicker than City, Corolla". indianautosblog.com. http://indianautosblog.com/2008/12/indica-ev-showcased-at-bologna-motor-show. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Bologna Motor Show. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Autopedia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|