|Audi R8 e-Tron Concept|
|aka||Type aka here, not up there|
|Introduction||2009 Frankfurt Motor Show|
|Body Style||how many doors+how many seats+what type of body|
|Length||length - type here|
|Width||Width - type here|
|Height||Height - type here|
|Wheelbase||wheelbase - type here|
|Transmission||transmission + drive|
|Engine||Four lithium-ion powered electric motors|
|Power||313 hp @ N/A rpm|
501.5 lb-ft of torque @ N/A rpm
|Designer||Designer (lead designer if it was a team effort)|
Use the following MODEL TEMPLATE as the foundation for the Autopedia's Model page:
Start off with a brief Introduction to the particular MODEL. Please DO NOT use the same Introduction text from the <MODEL> Review page, but rather paraphrase ideas relevant to grasp an overall scope of the vehicle.
Please make sure to keep critiques in a third-person point of view. If using criticisms from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
If the vehicle is sold in other markets worldwide, then this is the section to mention that information. Also, mention if the <MODEL> goes by another name in these other markets.
Design quirks and oddities
Refer to any pop-culture tidbits about the vehicle in this section.
List out notable awards that the model has received while in production. Boldface the company or organization that gives out the award, and Italicize the name of the award.
- Audi R8 e-Tron Concept Is Not An Electric Lightcycle
- LEAKED: Audi R8 e-Tron Concept Revealed
- Audi R8 e-Tron Officially Unveiled with 4,500Nm of Torque
- Frankfurt 2009: Audi e-tron - 4 motors, 1 battery and 3,319 lb-ft of torque!
- Audi e-Tron Concept Coupe: Smaller than the R8, Powered by Four Electric Motors with 3,319 lb-ft of torque!
- 2010 Detroit Auto Show: Audi Unveils New E-Tron Concept
- Audi's electric e-tron to get artificial sound